First Party Property Losses

We are now accepting first party property loss cases. We have formed a team of experts to bring you, our client the best possible representation for your commercial or homeowner insurance claim. We utilize our experts to inspect and assess the damages to your property, meet with the insurance representatives and negotiate the best possible settlement for you.

If you have suffered an insured claim, or your claim was denied, call us for a free consultation. We will have one of our staff members meet with you at your location to review your claim and your policy, to determine if you have been treated fairly by your insurance company.

Senate Bill 408

Recently the Senate passed Bill 408, which basically prevents public adjusters from charging a fee on the initially payment made by Citizens Insurance Company. This resulted in public adjusters refusing to handle Citizens Insurance Company claims, leaving 1.5 million homeowners in Florida vulnerable. If you have a claim with the Citizens Insurance Company and feel you have not been treated fairly or they have denied your claim, call us and we will review your claim.

Public Adjusters

A public adjuster is basically an insurance adjuster who, in most cases, passed a 48 hour class to obtain a Florida State license. They charge 10 to 20 percent of your claim, to represent you. If they are unable to settle the claim, they usually demand “Appraisal”. This is a form of mediation where you now have to pay an additional fee of 10 to 20 percent for the appraiser, plus half the cost of the Umpire’s fee. If they are unable to demand appraisal or settle your claim, they recommend you hire an attorney, which is an additional cost to you.


We provide a far superior service and our team is backed by a group of expert trial lawyers, investigators estimators and other support staff. Under Florida Statute 627.428, policyholders are entitled to attorney fees when they prevail in their claims against their insurance companies. Why incur the costs of a public adjuster when you will eventually need the services of an attorney? We provide all of the services needed in order to settle your claim without the delays or expenses of the public adjuster.

Our goal is to obtain you, our client the very best settlement possible. Call us, (954) 475-9666 or (800) 475-4206.